How to Make Fake Money Feel Like Real!

The best way to make fake money feel like real, very easy! You can make many currencies, as U.S. Dollar (USD), European Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), Japanese Yen (JPY), Swiss Franc (CHF), Canadian Dollar (CAD) and many more!

This is awesome, here are some pictures of some fake money I made!


As you can see, both of them are 99% identical to the real. These fake money can only be detected with a money detector. It's imposible to detect it without this.

Other "fake-money-makers" make fake money with other ways, that it's easy to identify them, and they get caught.

With this guide, the ONLY way to get caught is if the victim has a money detector!

Buy the Guide Now for only $10



[NOTE] The guide does NOT include how to make coins!

  • Why am I selling this guide for just $10?
Because I don't want to have a big net profit from this, I just want to depreciate the costs to make them.
I have my own fake money and I can spend them, so I don't need to get more by selling this guide.

When you purchase it, after 24 hours (max) I will send you an e-mail with Step-by-Step instructions. The e-mail will be send  to your e-mail account that you have registered to Paypal.

Comment after purchase it ;) Thanks!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου